What I’m doing now (Last updated: July 30, 2018)
- Sweating. It’s been hot hot hot all over Europe for the last few weeks. 37ºC or something equally ludicrous tomorrow.
- At work: helping spearhead an initiative to make adidas.com pages load faster and perform better.
- Rediscovering No Man’s Sky – the NEXT update completely changed the game and it’s glorious.
- More work: big exciting projects that I can’t talk about. Yet. 😉
- Still recovering well from last years’ little incident (trigger warning: MRI view of my spine). Focusing on rebuilding strength and hoping to get more running in soon but some lingering issues remain. Getting better each day though!
- Currently re-reading The Farseer Trilogy.
- About to tuck into The God Delusion for the first time. I don’t consider myself an atheist (more of an agnostic than anything else with a sprinkling of both Protestant and Catholic Christianity, Zen Buddhism, and a creamy Humanism center) but it’s important to be well-rounded. I’ve never read Dawkins before, interested to jump into it.
This page inspired by nownownow.com and Spaceballs.